The registration form for the exam must be filled in with the following information:
- Payer: The name of the student for whom the exam is being applied for
- Purpose of payment: Exam registration
- Recipient: College of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship,
Metropolita Petra 8, Belgrade
- Amount: RSD 1,200.00 (per exam, you can apply for multiple exams at a time)
- Recipient account: The current account number specified in the contract that you are
signed with the School
- Reference number: Student index number in format XXX-XXX-XX (e.g. 399-901-17)
Example of payment slip layout:
(FALI PRIMER UPLATNICE NA ENG)
Exam registration fee is 1200 dinars per exam.
It is not necessary to pay for each exam individually, but it is possible to pay the amount for all exams that are applied at one go.
Information on posted payments can be obtained by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24h of the time of sending the inquiry.
Dates for exam registration and passing are posted on the school website at: vspep.ulaz.rs/studentski-servis/ispitni-rokovi.
It is possible to apply for the exam later, not later than the day before the exam, but the price of the application in this case is 2,000.00 dinars.
You can download the manual from THIS link.